14 November 2012

Wednesday Blues

I seem to have Monday blues, on a Wednesday. Fun. I have no motivation to do any work today, or at all this week. Can't wait for Thanksgiving Break next week though. Gotta work though, though not much.

Big news! My license came in the mail today! I am now officially allowed to drive between 5 am and 9 pm. Woot! Plane spotting, here I come!!



Today, we had picture day for JROTC, though I didn't buy any pictures. Oh well, next year I can do that. In the meantime, another picture from my simulator!

And since I couldn't decide on one, I put two. Oh well, enjoy!

School has been tedious the past few days. I didn't come home with a very good report last quarter, so I have to make up for that by getting much better grades this quarter. Already off to a slightly rocky start in one of my classes, but I'm not too worried. Just need to study more.
Hopefully, in the next few days, I shall start posting some poems. Be forewarned, some of them aren't happy. Till tomorrow!

PS: Sorry about forgetting yesterday's post! Hope the two pictures makes up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment